We're proud of our parent company, Fashion Biz's commitment to sourcing products and services in an ethically responsible manner. We consider the welfare of workers, health and safety and potential environmental impacts.
Our Ethical Sourcing Policy is primarily based on conducting business ethically, manufacturing responsibly and demonstrating environmental consciousness. We choose our partners carefully with factories across China and Bangladesh, who must adhere to international manufacturing standards, these may include:
We're making it a priority to change our product life cycle for the better. That means growing a better future for both our customers and the planet.
As well as our ethical & social policies, Fashion Biz aims to change the culture of business to design more sustainable packaging, increase recycling rates and minimise packaging consumption to reduce our domestic environmental impact.
We continue to review all our plastic packaging procedures to reduce, reuse or recycle wherever we possibly can.
For more information, you can view our Corporate Policies and Commitments here:
- 2023 APCO Annual Report and Plan
- 2023 Fashion Biz – Corporate Responsibilities and Commitments
- 2023 Fashion Biz – Packaging Update
- 2022 Fashion Biz Ethical Sourcing Policy
- 2022 Fashion Biz Environmental Policy
- 2022 Fashion Biz Quality Policy
- 2022 Fashion Biz Safety Policy
- 2022 Fashion Biz Social Procurement Policy
- 2022 Old Uniform Recycling Service AUS